Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Peggy Jaeger - The Jane Austen Murders is featured in the Vella Words Series Showcase

The Showcase is a special feature of the Author's Spotlight. It is designed to highlight Spotlight author's NEW releases and their soon to be released novels.

Vella Words SHOWCASES Peggy Jaeger' s Kindle Vella Thriller Serial: The Jane Austen Murders.

Currently Kindle Vella Serials are available on Android devices and Fire tablets.

Peggy is an award winning author. She writes Romance, Contemporary, and Mystery novels.








The Jane Austen Murders

Author: Peggy Jaeger


AVAILABLE
Amazon


Homicide Detective Elizabeth Bennett and senior partner Frank Churchill are called to Longbourne College when the body of student Charlotte Lucas is found bludgeoned to death. Charlotte, a scholarship student had a healthy supply of designer clothes, jewelry, and a safe deposit box loaded with cash. Where did she get them? Charlotte had a very antagonistic relationship with her English professor, Dr. Darcy, and he soon becomes the primary suspect. But did he do it?



Author: Peggy Jaeger

Author Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Mystery

Website: Peggy Jaeger
Bookbub
Twitter: @peggy_jaeger
Goodreads: Check Out Goodreads
Facebook: Check Out Facebook

Amazon Author Profile and Book List



Author Description: I'm a #contemporaryromance writer who writes #RomComs about strong women, the families who support them, and the men who can’t live without them. If I can make you cry on one page and bring you out of tears rolling with laughter the next, I've done my job as a writer!

#Family and #food play huge roles in my stories because I believe there is nothing that holds a family structure together like sharing a meal…or two…or ten. Dotted with humor and characters that are as real as they are loving, I bring all topics of daily life into my stories: life, death, sibling rivalry, illness and the desire for everyone to find their own happily ever after. Growing up the only child of divorced parents I longed for sisters, brothers and a family that vowed to stick together no matter what came their way. Through my books, I've created the families I wanted as that lonely child.

As a lifelong diarist, I caught the blogging bug early on, and you can visit me at peggyjaeger.com where I'm blogging about life, writing, and stuff that makes me go "What??!" daily.

I'm a social media junkie! You can visit me at all these sites any day and I'll probably be there.

MORE WORDS

What advice can you give to authors who want to use the Kindle Vella platform?

The best advice I can give to any author who wants to use the Vella program is to make sure you know all the rules about what you are allowed to upload prior to ever publishing a word. There are numerous tutorials on Youtube and I suggest you watch them first.

Make sure your written text is clean because it is difficult to go back and edit once you've hit the submit button.

Know your target audience and understand the use of keywords and tags so readers can find your story.

Promote it via social media. Readers are not going to just simply flock to you. You have to find them and help them find you.

For a Complete List of Peggy's Books, visit Amazon Author Profile and Book List.



Post Created by: James Moushon
Mystery Author, Industry blogger and Author Advocate
James is the author of the following blogs:
HBS Author’s Spotlight
Indie Author's Corner
HBS Virtual Bookshelf
Mystery Reader’s Circle

Vella Words

2 comments:

  1. Mr Moushon - thank you so much for spotlighting THE JANE AUSTEN MURDERS today. I truly appreciate it. Coincidentally, episode 20 went live this morning, so if any of your readers are wondering about the story - go ahead and read the first 3 chapters for free, here: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B09LZ4G9WC And again, thank you for all your kindness and support. ~ Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, thank you for shining the spotlight on Peggy's Vella. I've read it, loved it, and left a review. She has another Vella too which I also reviewed. So check out her Vellas. You'll find one you love.

    ReplyDelete